Its typical to give two weeks notice when youre quitting but there are circumstances when you may not be able to here are reasons not to give notice. Terminating employee who has given two weeks notice my employee gave two weeks if you are an at will employer and dont require employees to give . If you find yourself in a situation where giving two weeks notice is not possible there are a couple of things you can do to soften the blow. The customary procedure when you decide to quit a professional job is to give your boss two weeks notice of your departure but even if you provide two weeks notice as a courtesy to your company the boss could ask you to leave immediately and this is perfectly legal. Always remember the company wouldnt give you two weeks notice before laying you off im a 25 year old working professional auditing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.