The burgos cathedral is a medieval cathedral in burgos dedicated to the virgin mary it is famous for its vast size and unique gothic architecture. When you take a trip to europe youll inevitably encounter one of the hundreds of gothic cathedrals that dot the landscape built during the 12th through 16th centuries these medieval masterpieces were born out of the romanesque movement which saw churches designed with thick walls round arches and large towers. What is a gothic cathedral romanesque architecture was introduced during the first part of the middle ages between the 6 th and 10 th centuries it featured massive structures slit windows semicircular arches and very thick walls gothic evolved from this style becoming much more decorative and refined
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.